Sunday, May 19, 2013

Modern Figure Bonanza!

My friend from the Northern Conspiracy (NC), Mike, has given me some of his unused modern African/Arab 20mm miniatures.  I had an opportunity to look through them today and it seems that I have added about 45 new Arab African Rebels to my modern skirmish collection!  They will be perfect for the 'bad guys' to my French and Allied troops in NW Africa.  Even three or four PERFECT Jeep type vehicles to be used as Technicals.  Once I get my African government forces painted, it will be time to take out some dudes bent on making life difficult in Europe!

The next biggest treasure was the recoilless rifle and crew which are PERFECT for my Argentinian contingent on the Falkland Islands.  The stand is on the painting table now getting the finishing touches of new paint on their uniforms and being re-based.  This is a much needed addition to the defenders of Goose Green and Darwin.  Watch out British armored vehicles, there is a new sheriff in town!  Perfect compliment to the short range bazookas.

The guys at the NC are just so great.  It is wonderful to belong to such a super gaming community!  Thanks again, Mike!

No comments: