Sunday, July 8, 2007

Niagara 1814 Campaign

This weekend I worked on a new campaign game - Niagara 1814. This is a War of 1812 game pitting British/Canadians against Americans. I am using the Perfect Captain's Obstinate Beyond Description rules and campaign map as the basis for the game. For the most part the armies are historic orders of battle for the actual 1814 campaign. I have added a few units (such as the 93rd Highlanders and one or two West Indies Regiments as well as one additional American Brigade) because they are interesting and they increase the size of the armies to make it more interesting. Right now I have the majority of units painted based and ready to go. Hopefully, we will have a chance to play the first game or two by the end of the month. I will keep you informed.

No comments: