Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Gaming Start

Yesterday I had an opportunity to spend the day with my good friend Andrew.  He was bringing a bunch of his hobby stuff to the house to store it here while he continues his period of exile from New England in Indiana.  He has amazing terrain stuff and some really nice WWII 20mm vehicles for CROSSFIRE.  I now have a complete small hobby store in my basement with an entire range of Woodland Scenics terrain material.

We also had an opportunity to work on some terrain stuff for my Modern Africa scenario for an upcoming Northern Conspiracy game night.  We had to finish the hills shown in these photos and now I am working on some small fillers for here and there.  Here are some photos of what we worked on:



The figures are ready and the terrain is pretty much set.  Now, all we need to do is play a game and see if the rules are any good!  I certainly hope the rule changes give the desired effect.  It would really stink to have all this money, time and effort into figures, vehicles and terrain and then not have a set of rules that work!  We will have to wait and see.  Battle report hopefully on January 10th or 11th!


No comments: