Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fire & Fury Game

I played in a Fire & Fury game yesterday at my friend Ralph's house.  We are preparing for a huge all day game in a couple of weeks.  The scenario will be set around the area of Fort Donelson.  We will be playing Fire & Fury Regimental scale using some beautiful 28mm figures painted by Ralph and Charlie.  I have attached a couple of photos below which I took last night with my iPad.  They really do not do justice to the figures - you have to see them in person to appreciate them!

I can't wait to see a 6' by 18' table filled with excellent terrain and hundreds of these beautiful figures!

Here are the pics.





 I will make sure that I get copies of the higher quality photos that will be taken at game day and make sure I post them here.



1 comment:

Ralph said...

Great fun at game day. Thanks for sharing!