Sunday, April 5, 2020

How Time Flies!

Wow,

Almost six months since my last post!  It doesn't seem possible.  But I am re-committing to posting my hobby activities in the coming weeks.  As a start, I will post my activities from 2019:

Hobby Activity - 2019

Figures Painted
25-28mm
Figures - 26 Infantry
8 Cavalry
Vehicles/Guns - 8
Other Game Pieces - 10
1/200 
Aircraft - 42
6mm (1/300)
Boats - 21
Aircraft - 2
Games Played - 45
Napoleon's Rules of War - 4
Blood Red Skies - 12
Cruel Seas - 6
Warlords of Erehwon - 8
X-Wing 2nd Ed. - 3
Nexus - 1
Iron Cross - 3
Volley & Bayonet Wing Scale - 4
GW Kill Team - 1
Fistful of Lead - 1
Star Wars Destiny - 1 
Hannibal at the Gates - 1
Other  
28mm Figures Rebased - 173 Foot, 33 Mounted

Not that many new 28mm figures, but I sure did get quite a few rebased (at least for me).  The biggest new addition was the Blood Red Skies game system and related aircraft that I got painted.  That will hopefully continue into the new year.

As I write this we are starting the fourth week of the COVID 19 Pandemic.  Governments are warning that the next two weeks will be the most difficult - which is a very sobering statement given what we have already been through.  I will try to continue to hobby and post what I am getting done.  Hopefully, the activity will help both you and I mentally to get through this very trying time in our lives.

2 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

It's a good time to get stuff painted Mark!

Ed M said...

It's good to have blogging and painting (and seeing others' blogging and painting) to pull us through these times. Let's all hope that May delivers some sort of new (better) trajectory.