Friday, November 4, 2011

The Italian Navy

Here are a couple of pictures of the War at Sea Italian Naval Forces that I have collected. I like the boats to be on stands instead of just using the ships themselves on the table. By having the stands I can put the name of the ship and a national flag on the stand which I think really adds to the look of the playing pieces.

The ships I am showing are: Aircraft Carrier Aquila, Battleship Roma, Cruiser Gorizia, two destroyers and a stand of MTB's. Note that I identify the type of aircraft and which carrier they come from by their own stand.


Here is a close-up of the Roma

1 comment:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Funny, I make stands for everyone in the club and I don't put my own o stands. These look so good that I need to change that!


Nice looking stands Mark.

AJ