Today I was able to finish painting 6 more figures for my Falklands Game. The figures are for the SAS platoon in my game. The figures include a heavy machine gun to give the Brits some badly needed fire support. I have the last eight figures of the platoon primed so I can start painting them this week. I also flocked all figures and wounded markers, two bunkers, and the six figures I finished painting. At the same time I flocked the 28mm Westphalian Battalion that I have had off to the side of the table for the past several months. I got the first coat of paint on the hills that I am going to use for the game to end up the day.
All in all a really good day of production at the table! The Falklands game is coming along really well right now. I have all of the infantry painted that I really need. If I can get one more squad of SAS painted, that will be great but I don't know if I will be using them for the game night scenario.
The hills look very good and I think they will add quite a bit to the game set up. I am working on the "broken ground" terrain pieces next. I am using a new floral material from my local Michael's craft store. That will only leave me with the indirect fire/smoke markers left to make and the game will be ready. Once everything is ready I will take and post pictures.