Saturday, June 15, 2013

Falklands 1982 Photos

Here are some photos of my British forces for the Falklands 1982.  The first set of two pics are of the armor support.  There is a Scimitar and a Scorpion,  The tank commanders are from Liberation Miniatures.


The next set of pics are of the RM Mountain & Arctic Warfare Cadre.  These figures were painted many years ago.  I don't know if you can see it clearly, but I think the DPM camo is some of the best I have ever painted.




Finally, I recently added some SAS figures from Liberation Miniatures.  This is one of the teams that I have painted.





I now have three teams of SAS troopers painted up for my homegrown Modern Skirmish rules.
The rules, like most skirmish sets have a figure ration of one-to-one.  They are based on a set of rules that I downloaded free from the internet - Special Forces.  I have heavily modified the rules, but the basics are still the same.  We are having fun with the rules so far.  I will post some photos of my Argentinian forces later.


No comments: